Auto Insurance in Estevan, SK
Auto insurance doesn't just keep your car protected, it ensures your independence. Your licence plates provide you with the minimum car insurance covered by law in Saskatchewan. This includes property damage to your licensed vehicle with a $700 deductible and $200,000 third party liability. Purchasing a "package" policy can enhance your licence plate coverage in the following ways:
- Deductible – Your insurance deductible is the amount you pay out of pocket before your insurance will cover any expenses. You have the ability to lower your deductible with options of $50, $100, $200, $350, $500, or you can leave it at $700. Changing your deductible can save you out-of-pocket expenses in the event of an accident.
- Family Security – In the event you are involved in an accident in which you are not at fault, and the driver does not have adequate insurance, you deserve coverage that will protect you and your family. After an accident, your insurance provider will respond to a claim made by you or your family for injury or damages sustained in the accident, up to the limit of your third party liability coverage.
- Loss of Use – This type of coverage allows you to be reimbursed for the cost of a rental car in the event your vehicle is taken off the road after an accident. You can receive a reimbursement for the cost of a rental car of similar size up to the amount of insurance your purchase. Depending on the company, you can receive an amount of up to $1,000 up to $3,000, up to the time your vehicle is replaced or repaired.
- Replacement Cost – This type of coverage insures your vehicle for up to 36 months for its replacement cost instead of its depreciated or actual cash value.
- Road Hazard Glass – If a rock or object flies up and cracks or chips your windshield, this type of coverage will cover the cost of repairing or fixing the damage. You have the option of reducing your deductible for glass coverage so the cost to replace your windshield or windows will be less.
- Third-party liability – If you accidentally damage someone's property, this is the type of coverage you want to keep you covered. Coverage options of $1,000,000 up to $5,000,000 are available. This is the most important part of your policy in the event of you extensively damaging someone else's property or if you seriously injure a third party or parties.
Please note, if your vehicle is used for business purposes, the coverage options listed above may vary. Please contact our office or a broker to discuss your requirements.
Furthermore. the above is a basic description of coverages only. Coverage limits, exclusions, limitations, and other factors will vary from company to company. Actual policy wordings would apply.
Call Cathedral Insurance Brokers Today for Auto Insurance
The team of insurance brokers at Cathedral Insurance Brokers is dedicated to helping you enhance your existing auto insurance policy. Whether you are looking for personal or business auto insurance plans, we are here and happy to help.